Wok with Norwegian salmon and vegetables makes a simple dinner that tastes great. You can vary the vegetables as you wish.
• Slice the salmon into long strips approx. 1 cm thick.
• Cut carrot and onion in thin slices, peppers in strips and broccoli and cauliflower in small bouquets.
• Heat oil in a wok pan and add the vegetables.
• Fry the vegetables on high heat while continuously stirring, approx. 2 minutes.
• Add sweet chili sauce, stir well and turn the heat down.
• Place the salmon strips over the vegetables, put a lid on and let the fish cook for approx. 2 minutes. Serve with rice.
500g salmon fillets
1 peppers, red
2 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
To serve: rice